With COVID-19 coronavirus on the rise, I want to continue to communicate with all my current and prospective new clients to help calm the nerves and let you all know you are in good hands in my salon.
It’s important for you to know that I not only keep my studio disinfected and sanitized, but also that I am taking full precaution to prevent the spread of the virus. The CDC is currently recommending that no gatherings of more than 50 people take place for the next 8 weeks. I have the advantage of not working in a high volume area, and am in a PRIVATE studio, so I am poised to maintain a more isolated and sanitized zone. As long as I am continuing to service clients in my studio, clients need to know what I am doing to keep your space safe, clean and healthy. See below:
Comfort and Ease:
- At this time, my highest priority is the safety, health, and wellbeing of my clients and our community. Although these are challenging times, I encourage you to make some time for self-care, whether with me or on your own. It’s an important time to take some time for you.
- For the time being, remember that self-care and community support is not canceled. Check in on friends and family, cook yourself healthy fruits and vegetables at home, take a bath, play your favorite music and take some deep breaths. We are all in this together!
- I want you to know that I’m thinking of you during this time. For the time being, my salon is still open and here to provide self-care through trying times. I’m keeping your health top of mind with routine sanitization in my studio. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns about your upcoming visit, or to schedule an appointment. You may text me at 919-562-5440.
- Between each client, I am routinely cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting my studio to ensure a clean space for my next guest.
- I am spacing clients out a little further apart to allow for more thorough cleaning between clients.
- Based on recommendations from global health authorities, I am enhancing the frequency and scope of my salon cleanliness measures to include routine sanitization following each appointment and having every person that enters my studio wash their hands before and after each service (and I am doing the same).
- We are following CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) health and safety standards to maintain a clean and healthy environment in my salon.
- To anybody feeling under the weather – please stay home and take care of yourself. Rest, fluids and lots of self-care. I am currently waiving cancellation fees – no questions asked. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to cancel or reschedule.
- In an effort to keep my studio clean, safe and healthy, I am asking that you please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well. Cancellation fees are being waived at this time.
- I am taking all precautions necessary to ensure a clean and healthy salon, however, if you are more comfortable canceling your appointment, I will waive all cancellation fees. Your comfort, health, and peace of mind is my #1 priority.
- It is critical that we protect ourselves and our community, so please stay home if you feel ill. I encourage you to continue to follow guidance from our local health authorities, along with the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Sola family is continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will take actions necessary to help keep our community safe and healthy. I will keep you updated on all new developments as they come my way!
- I am monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and will continue to respond according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) to keep my salon and clients
- I will continue to provide updates on my salon’s response to COVID-19, keeping your health, safety and comfort my #1 priority.